Canon India presents Streaming Frames in association with DCP Expeditions
Canon India presents ‘Streaming Frames’, in association with DCP Expeditions. The Chapter 2 is now live. A project intended to take you straight to field for professional cinematography training by industry experts. It is a platform which brings together all passionate artists of today who aspire to be top class cinematographers tomorrow and get into the amazing world of film making. It is a platform which helps create powerful, story-telling video contents and short films. It is a platform which opens up the doors of film making to you.
How does it work?
This is an ongoing countrywide series of on-field professional cinematography trainings where you will get to learn from the masters of the industry, get an in-depth knowledge of the technology and interact with the various technology partners, be able to handle most of the high end equipment that are used in film production and above all, practicals involved to exercise yourself in the field eventually making short films during these projects.
Ajay Bedi & Vijay Bedi are the third generation of wildlife film makers in a family that has a long history of expertise in this highly specialized field. Starting young, they are in fact the youngest Indians / Asians to have won the Wildscreen Awards known as Green Oscar and television highest award Emmy® for their films. The twin brothers have worked on natural history documentaries, films with a social message and corporate films for some of the biggest international names in the industry. They have worked with various national and international channels like CNN International, Aljazeera English, Canadian Television, BBC, Channel 4 Television, Doordarshan, PBS Now, TF1 French Channel, ZDF Channel, National Geographic, Discovery Channel and Discovery Science Channel.
UDAIPUR - THE CITY OF LAKES
Scheduled dates: 21st – 25th November 2018 (4 nights 5 days)
Highlights of the STREAMING FRAMES training project
1. 5 days of extensive on-shoot training by technology and industry experts
2. Complete insight of film making process and content design for WEB
3. Detailed Technology insight from Cinema Cameras to Special Multi-Purpose cameras
4. Technology session from Production & Post Production (Essential Tools / Backpack Accessories, Post Production machines, Sound & Editing).
5. Mimic a complete film making process in practical
6. Certification from Canon India Pvt Ltd
Detailed itinerary plan will be shared once you are selected and registered.
Rs 35,000 per head inclusive of all taxes (ex Udaipur, twin sharing) towards accommodation, food, local travel.
1. Accommodation for 4 nights and 5 days
2. Veg and non-veg breakfast, lunch and dinner during the stay
3. All local internal transfers
4. All charges, entry fee etc
5. All Taxes and service charges
Cost does not include:
1. Travel to Udaipur and back
2. Mineral water, soft drinks, laundry charges, phone calls, tips etc
3. Any kind of insurance, medical or / and emergency charges
4. Any extra meals not included in the above itinerary